“Finding Following Fraternizing”
• To project and sustain a programme of work which will have as its ultimate
objective the leading of men of the Baptist Churches in fellowship with the association into a realization of their obligations and role in Missions/Evangelism.
• To provide a medium through which the men can serve efficiently and effectively in promoting the full programme of their Church and denomination.
• To co-operate with the association in the proper administration of its ministries.
To achieve the values inherent in the Purpose, the Organization seeks to promote among the men and instil into their thinking the following aims and objectives:
• Loyalty to Christ, to the Church, and its administration
• Co-operation with every agency and organization of the Church and denomination